1. Does your company have international CSR policy?
2. Does your facility comply with the local
a. labour law?
b. environmental law?
c. tax law?
3. Is the CSR policy of your company, including codes of conduct, public and published on the website?
4. Does your company publish annually a CSR report per facility?
5. Does your facility have fair and transparant labour contracts for all workers?
6. Are the workers in your facility free to organise themself in a labour union, a works council or other parallel means for worker representation?
7. Is your facility free of child labour or forced labour?
8. Is your facility free of discrimination in selection and recruitment on the base of race, colour, gender, religion, political opinion, nationality or social background?
9. Does your facility have an environmental management system in operation?
10. Does your facility utilize effective health and safety instructions and do you train your workers in this?
11. Is your facility continuously improving its environmental performance by savings and the implementation of clean innovative technology?
12. Does your facility have a policy on combating bribery and do you train your workers in this?
13. Does all the products and services of your facility meet the legal requirements with regard to health and safety?
14. Does your facility contribute to the scientific and technological development of the host country?
15. Is your facility free of anti-competitive agreements like price agreements or illegal devision of markets?
16. Does your facility pay tax in the host country?