Besides the generic OECD Due Diligence Guidance, the OECD has also developed the following sectoral Guidances.
- Responsible Business conduct for institutional investors;
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Meaningful Stakeholder Engagement in the Extractive Sector;
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains in the Garment and Footwear Sector;
- OECD-FAO Guidance for Responsible Agricultural Supply Chains
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas;
- Practical actions for companies to identify and address the worst forms of child labour in mineral supply chains.
You can find these sectoral guidances on the OECD website mneguidelines.