Since 2002 the Netherlands' NCP has finalised the following Specific Instances:
Overview closed proceduresOverview closed procedures
The Final Statement Notification of FIVAS, the Initiative to Keep Hasankeyf Alive and Hasankeyf Matters vs Bresser, was published August 20, 2018. The Initial Assessment was published January 9, 2018.
- The Evaluation of the Final Statement of Bo.th Ends et al vs ADSB (Atradius Dutch State Business) was published on May 3rd, 2018. The Final Statement of Both Ends vs ADSB, was published, November 30, 2016
The following procedures were finalized in 2017:
- The Initial Assessment on the specific instance of a former employee of Philips Lighting vs. Philips Lighting was published, October 25th, 2017. The NCP concluded not to take the issue into further consideration so there will be no final statement.
The Evaluation of the Final Statement of Stapert vs Mylan was published on September 27th, 2017.
The Final Statement Bart Stapert, attorney, vs Mylan, was published, 11th April, 2016.
- The Final Statement regarding the Former Employees of Bralima vs. Bralima-Heineken, 18th August 2017. The Initial Assessment was published on June, 28th, 2016, Bralima vs Bralima and Heineken.
The following Specific Instances were finalized in 2016:
- Final Statement regarding Both ENDS, Fórum Suape vs Atradius DSB, 30th November 2016
- Final Statement Bart Stapert, attorney, vs Mylan, 11th April, 2016
- Final Statement Friends of the Earth Europe and Friends of the Earth Netherlands/Milieudefensie - Rabobank, January 15th, 2016.
Four Specific Instances were received by the Dutch NCP, but none of them were finalised in 2015:
- The Netherlands NCP published its initial assessment on the specific instance ‘Friends of the Earth Europe and Friends of the Earth Netherlands/Milieudefensie – Rabobank’ on December 16, 2014.
- The Netherlands NCP published its initial assessment on the specific instance ‘Bart Stapert, attorney at law vs Mylan’ July 17, 2015.
- The Netherlands NCP published its initial assessment on the specific instance “Both ENDS, Fórum Suape, Conectas, Colônia de Pescadores do Município - Atradius Dutch State Business" on 3 December 2015. The English translation was published December 17th 2015.
- On 14th December 2015, 168 former employees of Bralima Heineken in Bukavu, DRC (period 1999-2003) notified a specific instance with the Dutch National Contact Point with regard to an alleged violation of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises by Bralima in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Heineken N.V., based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The following Specific Instances were finalized in 2014:
The following procedures were finalized in 2013:
The following procedure was finalized in 2005: